Pages

Mini-Shoot: Neely in the field

This was so fun to shoot. Neely was able to be herself and explore and I was able to get some really great shots! Brett was absolutely the best PA I could ask for, as always!
I've been really deliberate about the shots I take lately. When I first started using a DSLR I would take hundreds of shots hoping I would get at least 5 good ones. Now I take way less and have so many more to chose from! From this shoot, it was just a ten minute quickie on the side of the road in a field somewhere, I have over 15 good ones out of about 35-40. I'd say that's a great ratio!
Within the next month I'm going to be shooting my friend's family so I'll be sure to post pictures up here. I am still building up my portfolio so that I can get my website up and running. Once I get my site up then all of my photography and photography-related blog posts will be over there. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment