Pages

iPhone Photo of the Week| Bathtime

My friend that lets me borrow his amazing Canon 7D needed it this week so I was back to taking iPhone photos. It made me realize that I want to take more Hipstamatic (that's my favorite iPhone photo app) photos! I want to start doing a weekly highlight of my favorite iPhone photos!
If you want to join, let me know and I will make a button and get a Mr. Linky! I think it could be so much fun!
We could also just make it be mobile phone photos since some people (gasp) don't have an iPhone!

bathtime is fun!

So let me know if this sounds like something you would like to do.
Doing weekly photo challenges is so fun! It's a great way to see a glimpse into other lives and it's a good way to remember to take more pictures! I have met such nice bloggers through iPhone link-ups.
If enough people join it could be really cool! Either way I'll still be doing my photo of the week!
Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment