Pages

Thankful

Friday through Sunday Brett, Neely and I were beach camping with 11 other friends. It was so so fun.
Since we've been back I have been continually feeling gratitude for all of the amazing people in my life.
I love my family so much.
I have a smoking hot husband who is CONSTANTLY encouraging me to follow my dreams. He is my heart and my best friend. He works harder than anyone I've ever known. He is obsessed with me and our daughter. He is funny and caring and strong and smart.
I have a mom who FLEW down here to watch our dogs while we were gone. She is so over the moon for Neely and she is the most compassionate, kind and generous person I know. If you know her, you are lucky to have her in your life.
My dad is constantly growing artistically, starting new amazing projects and takes time to call, visit and skype with us. He mentors several people and has changed so many lives.
My brother calls me several times a week and leaves me messages (because I suck and miss all of his calls) about how he loves and misses me.
My cousin calls me daily and nags me to call her back. When I do talk to her she doesn't lecture me on my phone phobia, she gets it. She loves and cares for me.
My best friend sent me a lovely text yesterday that made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
I have so many friends that care about me, not just the "Neely's mom" part of me, but the true me, the art loving, photography obsessed me.
I have so many family members that pray for me and care about me.
I have an amazing church family that loves me even though I don't go to church every weekend.
I have met so many great friends online that care about me and encourage me.

I am so beyond blessed I can scarcely believe it!
Thank you, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment