Pages

Wrapping Presents!

I've been trying to wrap presents differently this year. I (along with 204737 other women) am obsessed with kraft paper so I bought some several weeks ago to use instead of wrapping paper. I have been looking on Pinterest and racking my brain to come up with cute ideas. This is the first year of my life that I've seriously enjoyed wrapping presents! It's more like crafting instead of just wrapping. Next year I'll start earlier and all of our presents will be wonderfully wrapped.
The reason I'm tooting my own horn is because normally my presents look like a third grader wrapped them. My mom is the best present wrapper alive so I have a lot to live up to! I'm on my way, mom! 




















Have you done any fun packaging this season? I'd love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment