Pages

Fit!

(disclaimer: I'm not getting paid or anything to write about how amazing Jillian Michaels is. She's just that awesome.)

Well, I actually did it! I started and completed the 30 Day Shred! I have started it several times in the past but this month was the first time I actually did all 30 days in a row!
If you don't know, the 30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels' masterpiece. It is genius. She works with a 3-2-1 system, 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, 1 minute of abs. Repeat 3 times. It's so so good. It's exhausting, frustrating, sometimes curse-inducing, but overall awesome.
Jillian knows what she's doing. There are 3 levels and each level has 3 circuits. Each circuit is harder than the last and the same goes with the levels. Only 20 minutes a day, 7 days a week. Easy, no matter how busy you are.
I have lost inches from every area and have toned up a lot!

I have now started her 6 week Six-Pack DVD and can't wait for the results! This type of fitness really appeals to me. It's a set plan. I know that every morning after I drink my coffee I am going to work out. No matter what. This DVD might be harder because it's 35 minutes to the Shred's 20, but I know I can do it. Neely likes to "work out" with me and even when she's in my way it's easy to move around the room to dodge her.

2012 is a year of looking exactly how I want to and for getting fit and strong. It's a year of NO EXCUSES. How often have you made excuses for not working out? I have done that for years. Jillian Michaels takes any viable excuse away because it's *only* 20 or 30 minutes. Everyone has that.

I've also been using My Fitness Pal online and on my iPhone. It's GENIUS. It is a free calorie counter. It is so easy because when you eat something, you can scan the barcode from your app and it inputs all info for you! 

Seriously, getting in shape has never been so easy!
(except my aunt made this to-die-for cake and I had two pieces...oops!)

How about you? Have you been getting in shape lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment