Pages

Mini-Shoot with Neely

Last weekend while scouting locations I took a couple cute pictures of Neely.








I am working hard at getting my photography website up and running.
The thing I am stuck on is a good picture of me and the "about me" section. I don't know how to write about myself!
I am excited because I'm going to shoot some friends in a couple weeks, more experience and more fun! I love photo shoots!

So, that's all that's happening with me. Just trying to build my future business.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the light filtering through her hair. Wishing you lots and LOTS of photography success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, you really are super talented, and your babe... bestill my beating heart, she is such a peach. So glad you're moving forward with your dreams!

    ReplyDelete