Pages

31|Thirty-One

This month has 31 days.
This month I will turn 31.
In celebration of that (because I am truly excited to be 31), I will be doing a few 31ish things.


First up, 31 miles in 31 Days.
I did a 30 miles in 30 days challenge for my friend's 30th birthday in September but a lot of those miles were walking (which was fine according to the rules). This month I am challenging myself to run 31 miles. I will not be counting any miles that are walking.
If you want to join my challenge on nikerunning.com, click the link.


Next I will be doing 31 days of deliberate eating. So often this past month I have just snacked on whatever, whenever. I don't want my body to be a trash can. I want to fuel it and feed it and make it as healthy as possible. Also I would like to get back to 105lbs. I'm less than 10lbs from that so it's do-able. I just need to stop talking about it and live it. I'm so sick of my excuses and everyone's excuses. Everyone has a few minutes per day to work out. Everyone has the ability to make good choices. Buy dried fruit to snack on instead of chips. Pack your lunch instead of eating out. I'm telling myself these things too because I've been so lazy about eating. And remember:




If you'd like to join me in these,  and you're serious about it, please let me know and I'll make a button we can display on our blogs. Maybe we'll do a weekly check in. For the running one we can do a weekly screen shot from nikerunning.com. I would love someone to join me to keep me accountable and to keep me motivated.

UPDATE: You can now find info and a button for your blog (because we all know I am obsessed with making buttons) for the 31 Miles in 31 Days Challenge on it's very own page! CLICK HERE
If you don't have an iPhone and can't do the Nikerunning.com thing, please use mapmyrun.com, it's really great and accurate!

No comments:

Post a Comment