Pages

3|52



Neely has been sick all week. Today is day five. Five days full of coughing, sneezing, droopy-eyed, and exhausted babycakes.
My week has consisted of being attached to my girl. I can't go ten feet away from her without her crying for me. Even as I type this she's in the living room with Brett saying, "I want Mama, I want Mama." Now she's snuggled up to me in my chair.
Having a sick kid is so hard. I hate seeing her so miserable. She isn't herself and it's so sad.
Hopefully week four of this project will bring a smiling, happy Neely Bear.

I did have a funny conversation with her the other day while laying in bed together.

me: You won't see Dada tonight.
Neely: But I wanted a boy to be home!
me: Well he won't be home until after you're in bed.
Neely: But I wanted to see a boy!
me: Sinatra (our dog) is a boy, you can see him!
Neely: But I wanted to see a big big boy that talks.

(when Neely is upset she refers to Brett as "some boy" or "that boy" and me as "some girl" or "that girl" haha!)


3 comments:

  1. Lovely shot! So sorry you little one is sick, hoping she starts feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your little one feels better soon. It's a lovely photo of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at those long lashes! hope she's feeling like herself again soon.

    ReplyDelete