Pages

Photo Of The Week| 10.27.11

I think this will be the last Photo of the Week. I had the free trial of the Linky Tools and was going to go ahead and pay for it monthly (it's only $5) but each week there is only one or two people participating so I don't think it's worth it (and the other link tools out there are ugly). Tell me your thoughts, please!

This week my friend let me borrow his camera again so we're back to good pictures! Please feel free to link up any picture (phone, camera, etc.) because we take all kinds here!


This picture was taken when we took Neely to a pumpkin patch! I am so glad I was able to catch this sweet moment. There is no denying that Brett is head-over-heels for his baby girl. She is quite taken with him too. There is nothing like the love between a father and daughter.


Now it's your turn!
This is open to all photos and will stay open all weekend so don't panic if you haven't taken a good pic yet, go out and snap away!

How to join in the fun: 

  1. Search through your phone or your camera and find a shot you took this week that is your favorite.
  2. Grab the button below to use in your blog post (or flickr, Instagram, etc.)
  3. Blog! You don't even have to use words, you can just post a picture.
  4. Be sure to link to your post below! Please link to the photo post, not to your entire blog.
  5. Leave each other love! This way you will meet new people and perhaps get inspired to take better photos!
  6. Tell your friends! The more the merrier!






No comments:

Post a Comment