Pages

Photo Of The Week| 10.7.11

This is my photo of the week because it was such a fun afternoon! I love days when I get to bask in the glory that is my husband and daughter.


Now it's your turn!
This is open to all photos- I will mainly be posting iPhone photos though because they're my favs. I'm linking up to show you an example of how the linky tool works. This will stay open all weekend so don't panic if you haven't taken a good pic yet, go out and snap away!

How to join in the fun: 

  1. Search through your phone or your camera and find a shot you took this week that is your favorite.
  2. Grab the button below to use in your blog post (or flickr, Instagram, etc.)
  3. Blog! You don't even have to use words, you can just post a picture.
  4. Be sure to link to your post below! Please link to the photo post, not to your entire blog.
  5. Comment on at least 3 photos that are in the link up. This way you will meet new people and perhaps get inspired to take better photos!







No comments:

Post a Comment