Pages

CALLIGRAPHY

For the past couple months I have been practicing calligraphy thanks to Skillshare!

If you haven't heard of Skillshare, it's an AMAZING site that allows you to take online classes on just about anything creative you can think of. I have taken several calligraphy classes, an Illustrator class and classes on how to digitize calligraphed words! It's so rad!
If you want to check it out, use my link and get a month free. And, when you decide you love it and want to continue, it's only $10/month! It's worth it. Trust me.

Since August I have been practicing almost daily. I went from this:


to this:

 

and now this!


It's obviously not perfect but I am improving and I couldn't be happier about it!

If you decide to sign up and want to know good classes to take, let me know and I'll send you the links!
Yay for modern calligraphy!


No comments:

Post a Comment