Pages

Photo Of The Week| 10.21.11


This is definitely my favorite photo from this week! It was taken on my 31st birthday right before we went on a date. My aunt took the photo but it's so cute I had to post it again!


Now it's your turn!
This is open to all photos- I will mainly be posting iPhone photos though because they're my favs. This will stay open all weekend so don't panic if you haven't taken a good pic yet, go out and snap away!

How to join in the fun: 

  1. Search through your phone or your camera and find a shot you took this week that is your favorite.
  2. Grab the button below to use in your blog post (or flickr, Instagram, etc.)
  3. Blog! You don't even have to use words, you can just post a picture.
  4. Be sure to link to your post below! Please link to the photo post, not to your entire blog.
  5. Leave each other love! This way you will meet new people and perhaps get inspired to take better photos!
  6. Tell your friends! The more the merrier!






No comments:

Post a Comment